We are proud to support the following charities and organizations.
To find out more about these organizations or to find out how you can get involved, just click on the organization.
- New Hope Charities – New Hope Charities, Inc. strengthens disadvantaged communities through programs and collaborations that support individuals and families as they develop the skills necessary to reach their full potential. Our ultimate goal is to build sustainable families and communities that will flourish. Our vision is to create stronger communities by providing more opportunities for children and families to gain the skills necessary to build better lives by providing community resources, infrastructure, individual education and training in a supportive and caring environment.
- Bosom Buddies Charities – Our mission is to promote breast cancer awareness, encourage early detection, support treatment and celebrate healing. The establishment of Bosom Buddies Charities, Inc., is the fulfillment of a long-time dream of Queen Anne’s County resident Susan Ponchock. After surviving the diagnosis of an aggressive type of breast cancer, the trauma of surgery and stem cell transplant, chemotherapy and radiation, Susan made a vow to “give back.” Over the past 10 years, through its fundraising efforts and the support of local business and individuals, we have raised over $1.5 million.
- The Caridad Center – Caridad Center is the largest free healthcare clinic of its kind in the state of Florida. With the help of over 400 professional and medical volunteers, Caridad Center provides comprehensive health and dental services to the uninsured, working poor families of Palm Beach County, Florida. Every dollar donated to Caridad saves taxpayers $2.50. With 88 cents of every dollar directly funding our programs, Caridad serves almost 25,000 patient visits per year and thousands of families across our community. We also provide outreach services (emergency food, rent, clothing, etc.) to more than 2,000 families, and educational enrichment services to up to 75 children each school year.
- Cyclevolution – We are passionate about cycling and its benefit for the community and environment. We also support the belief that it is possible to achieve health, fun, fitness, and freedom all while riding your bike. In addition to being a dedicated bicycle retailer, Cyclevolution is actively participating in local cycling events and club activities. We are also a proud sponsor of several cyclists who are dedicated and achieved participants in numerous regional cycling races/events.
- West Palm Beach Fishing Club – Founded in 1934, the WPBFC is among the oldest and most successful sport fishing clubs anywhere. Current membership is nearly 1,400. Our membership is quite diverse and includes fishing families, kids and women, all with varied levels of angling experience from novice anglers to seasoned tournament pros and guides. From the club’s inception, the WPBFC has played a leadership role in conservation, innovation and education. Throughout its history the WPBFC has closely cooperated with state and county leaders in efforts to protect and enhance coastal habitat in Palm Beach County, especially the Lake Worth Lagoon. Along with its charitable affiliate, the Palm Beach County Fishing Foundation, the club has helped reestablish sea grasses, mangroves and oysters throughout the lagoon to help increase it biological carrying capacity. We like to say, “More Habitat, More Fish,” a message we teach during our annual Kids Fishing Day program.
- Optometry Giving Sight – Over 600 million people are blind or vision impaired simply because they do not have access to an eye exam and glasses. Optometry Giving Sight raises funds for sustainable eye care services in the developing world. By raising money through optometrist, optical companies and people who value good vision we have been able to disburse over US$22 million in 97 sustainable eye care projects in 39 countries since 2007. In 2016 Optometry Giving Sight is funding 43 projects in 26 countries. The projects have transformed the lives of tens of thousands of individuals, provided vital support to community education and advocacy activities to raise awareness of the importance of eye health and promoted the role of the Optometrist as primary eye care provider.